Welcome to The Harrow Health Care Centre
The Harrow Health Care Centre is a long established private General Practice. Since January 2014 we have been based at the Clementine Churchill Hospital in Harrow, where we provide:
- GP Consultations including a full range of blood tests and GP led investigations
- A highly prestigious nurse led Travel Clinic offering advice and all vaccinations you may require for travelling abroad
- A range of occupational and other medicals
Private GP Consultations
Our GP services are available either on a subscription basis to patients wishing to register and use us as their regular GP and to anyone who wishes to consult a Private General Practitioner once only or on an occasional basis e.g.
- If you are visiting from abroad
- If you are not eligible for National Health Service care
- If you choose to see someone other than your regular doctor
With your consent we will always communicate with your own NHS GP or provide a confidential service at your request
We offer a range of 15 to 30 minute consultations:
- 15 minute consultations are suitable if you have a single minor acute problem, such a sore throat, ear ache or eye infection
- Longer appointments are booked for other more complex problems, particularly if this is your first visit to us
- 30 minute appointments are also recommended if you are seeking a second opinion
- Gastric band adjustments are booked for 30 minutes
- Follow up consultations are usually booked for 15 minutes unless otherwise requested
We undertake blood testing and other investigations, such as ECGs, spirometry, urine testing etc. and we can refer you for diagnostic services or to a consultant.
You can also choose to have your prescription dispensed on-site in the Hospital pharmacy after your GP consultation, if you wish to do so.
Our doctors have trained in post-bariatric surgery aftercare with TV's FAT DOCTORS, weight loss surgeons Shaw Somers & Guy Slater.
For all appointments please call us on 0208 861 1221 (choosing Option 0).
Harrow on the Hill is 12 minutes from Marylebone [20 minutes from Baker Street] in Central London. There are buses and taxis at the station entrance to complete your journey to the Centre within a few minutes. Click here for map and directions.