What our Patients say about us.
The Practice conducts regular patient satisfaction surveys. In addition our Regulatory Body the Care Quality Commission [the CQC] also reviews the Centre annually.
From time to time the CQC carry out both pre-arranged and unexpected inspections of provider premises. To read the summary of their most recent report following an unannounced inspection on 18th October 2011, please click here.
Prior to this visit, the last external survey of patient's views was compiled by Patient Dynamics Ltd. These are some of the comments our patients' made in this survey:
- Overall care from booking an appointment to aftercare is excellent.
- All concerns are dealt with putting you at ease.
- Have been here for 10 years. Service is the best. Doctors are excellent.
- I've been a member since 1984 and have no complaints.
- Doctors always listen and treatment prompt and effective.
- The nurse appointment very thorough.
- Staff always accommodating, friendly and there to help. You are treated as an individual. Everyone who works here is very attentive and patient, caring.
- Everything is quick, effective, easy to understand and organised. Efficient and clean.
- Care is a reality. Receptionists listen to demands and do their best.
- Excellent doctor-patient relationship. The doctor has always listened, been patient and trusts my ability to manage my illness.
- In general my GP has been extremely helpful over many years and I would recommend the Centre to anyone.
- The health centre is a good one stop solution for all our family.
The General Practice Assessment Questionnaire was developed at the National Primary Care Research & Development Centre for the 2005 GP contract to help practices find out what patients think about their care. In this year's survey our scores for all questions were significantly higher than the GPAQ averages scores, against which our results have been compared.
We also have links below to earlier surveys, previously shown on this webpage.